Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fall is in the Air!

As the cool weather rolls in, I am ready to get out my sweaters and fall boots!  I love fall, and all the wonder it brings-  Fall leaves, baking, cider, warm fireplaces, cable knits, and pumpkins, oh my!
Tommy and I enjoyed a nice evening on the patio, and a good walk with our puppies.  Marley is tuckered out and too tired to stay up and blog with me.

A few things I want to do this fall:
-Visit the Title School Vineyard
-Learn to make Gnocchi
-Make all of my Christmas gifts- I have proposed to my family we should do all handmade gifts this year!
-Make a new fall wreath for my front door.
-Make Fig cupcakes- thank you to Sam Lamb & Love & Olive Oil for the recipe!
-Find a new fabulous scarf!
-Discover a new fall cocktail for my next girlie gathering.
-Make a pie from scratch- there is a first time for everything!

We have begun fall cleaning and decorating to celebrate the change in seasons.  Tommy has also begun prepping to build his new shed- he always has a new project in mind and is very good at creating them!  I am excited to see his latest idea come to life.

On the Bungalow Front:  I have moved around my studio layout for a fresh feel and I am currently reorganizing and designing more functional storage for a more workable space.  I am thinking we need to expand already!
I am also prepping for a meeting at the end of the week with a great shop my family has loved for years.
Also, I am working on some new holiday designs I will be launching on my up and coming etsy site!
More to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment