Thursday, March 24, 2011

Extreme Gardening Gnome

I have been working on putting in my new flower beds for at least three weekends, and now with the help of a handy rototiller, an axe, a trusty shovel, and a very weary wheelbarrow- I have prepped my beds for our rock my handy hubby and I will be installing to create beautiful raised flower beds.  I have been handling the excavation of these beds, which probably has appeared as an amature comedy routine if my neighbors had checked on what all the noise was in my backyard.  Thank goodness for our stockade fence.
 What Tommy used to call the "awkward hole in our backyard"...is finally shaping up!
 My growing dirt mound!
 Our future Hydrangea bed.
Here is my little Fuzzy Garden Gnome- Marley, he is a very hard worker!
...okay, maybe a sufficient supervisor.

No comments:

Post a Comment